Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Millions of users make billions of searches on Google every day. As a business owner, your goal is to make sure your website shows up in Google’s natural search results, so that millions of searchers find you. That’s search engine optimization. That’s also where we come in.
Through a complex, dynamic, and ethical process, Pop Labs works to ensure your site earns high rankings in the search results, so that potential customers find you. By identifying your target audience, service area, and a focus for your web site, we weed out unwanted traffic and maximize your exposure to desired customers.
(Using un-ethical or "black hat" SEO techniques can get you flagged by Google, who may decide to punish your site with a significantly lower ranking or remove you from their results altogether. Not good.)
So, how exactly does Google work?
Most people don’t know this, but the number one goal of the search engines is to present valuable information in such a way that it becomes easily accessible and, equally important, useful to all searchers. You could have the most stellar, fully accessible, and optimized web site on the planet, but if Google didn’t make sure sites like yours were rewarded with higher search rankings, then all your hard work would hardly have been worth the trouble.
To avoid such issues, and to keep themselves relevant to the public at large, Google and the other search engines (Yahoo!, MSN, etc.) go to great lengths to ensure the sites listed in their search results are useful and relevant to their users. At Pop Labs, our methodology and technology work together to stay ahead of the internet marketing industry and to meet the tenets set by the search engines.
What our SEO techniques actually do for your site:
At Pop Labs, our process is always ethical, search engine friendly, and focused on your target audience. Our goal is to increase your ROI and make the search engines love you.
Our SEO process:
- Creates faster, smaller pages that are designed to meet the modern requirements of the search engines
- Increases the likelihood of long-term placement in search engines
- Creates pages that are accessible, usable, and uniform in all browsers
- Maximizes the number of search engines and directories your site is listed in
- Maximizes the number of your web pages listed in search engines
- Increases the number of pages people view when on your site
- Maximizes the number of links to your web site from industry-related web pages (e.g. specialized directories)
- Improves the ranking of your web page listings on the search engine results pages
- Allows search engines to more easily crawl your web site