Social Media Internship
Pop Labs is looking for bright, hardworking individuals to join our team as Social Media Interns. Each of our interns will be given the chance to manage multiple social media campaigns for a wide range of clients, learning the in’s and out’s of interactive marketing across different industries. You will be responsible for daily posting and interaction as well as brainstorming new opportunities for expanding social media presence. As an integral member of our team, you will also gain a basic understanding of social media optimization and integration with other elements of an overall campaign. Beyond the social media strategy you coordinate for actual clients, you will be given multiple opportunities for professional development and growth. You will be responsible for competitive reviews, identifying social media trends and researching best practices. If you are eager to take what you know and love about social media and apply it to marketing for small businesses, this is the internship for you.
- Manage 3 to 5 integrated social media campaigns.
- Brainstorming for social strategy.
- Evaluate positioning and activity of competitors.
- Create Editorial Calendars.
- Take charge of daily posting and profile upkeep.
- Identify opportunities for increased social interaction.
- Light copy writing (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Blog posts; Email Marketing).
- Research new social techniques, platforms and trends.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- College student or a recent graduate.
- Available at least 12 to 15 hours a week.
- Interest in and experience with wide range of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, WordPress, Flickr, Google+, FourSquare, HootSuite, Email Marketing).
- Professional, responsible and dependable.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Able to multi-task for several clients in different industries.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Creative problem solving for online marketing.
- Desire to learn and grow in a fast paced, interactive marketing environment.
How To Apply
To apply for an internship at Pop Labs, please complete our online employee application, and be sure to include the following:
- Your contact information
- Your year in school, your major, and your current GPA
- A copy of your resume
- The time and dates you will be available to work at our office
- Your career goals and objectives
Benefits of working at Pop Labs
Pop Labs provides an open and energetic environment that provides people the freedom to express themselves with outstanding results. Our team members are people who thrive on excitement and the discovery of new and innovative ways of achieving objectives. Apply Now To Join The Team!